Re: [amibroker] The Say command is funny

Title: Re: [amibroker] The Say command is funny

Say() function has now ability to queue speak requests

Say( "Text", purge = True );

when purge is set to True (the default) - any call to Say() purges all previous speak requests (queued or in-progress) and speaks

specified text immediatelly.

when purge is set to False - speak request is queued and will be spoken right after previous requests are done.

Also now Say() function returns the NUMERIC value that indicates how many speak requests are pending

0 - ERROR - speech engine not installed or not working properly

1 - currently requested text is spoken now (queue was empty)

2 or more - queue was not empty and previous request(s) will be completed prior to speaking currently specified text

Herman