Re: [amibroker] The Say command is funny

What version AB are you using?
The Say() command was enhanced with buffering option in the latest
beta 5.16

You are experiencing what happens when you execute the say() command
when it has not finished saying the last thing yet.  It aborts the
rest and starts over again.  How much it says is based on how long
your total chart update time is.

Usually you do not keep issuing the same say() command each pass, but
issue it only conditionally at some trigger event once.

Also it only says text not numbers, so you need to convert numbers to
text first.

BR,
Dennis