[amibroker] Re: TWSLink

I use TWSLink for automated trading. TWSLink is useful for submitting
hundreds of complex orders that have many orders attached and for
controlling the attributes thereof, such as whether the order is
hidden or not, the display size, the trigger method for stops, the OCA
identifier, and etc.

IB controller is too fast for this. In particular, the TWS cannot keep
up with IB controller and attached orders keep getting dropped unless
you put IB contoller to sleep for many milliseconds after each orders
is submitted, which is not a very satisfactory solution.

In comparison TWSLink, has a feature where you can wait for order
status, which is much more effective for getting all of your attached
orders properly entered.

I use IB controller for intraday trading where speed is essential. IB
controller enters an order and as soon as it gets a fill, it sends
stop and target orders like bracket trader does.

TWSLink was ahead of IB controller for a long time, but with IB
controller 1.20, IBC has regained the lead.