Re: [amibroker] Re: About Automatic Analysis

Barry,

Virtualization is the way you can isolate multiple complete systems --
like complete hardware machines only all running on the same
hardware.  I am sure you know what I am talking about.  I run XP as a
single virtual machine on my Macintosh, but server technology allows
running multiple virtual machines at the same time.

BR,
Dennis