[amibroker] Re: How to "Error Trap" in Automatic Analysis?

Take a look at the PopupWindow function.

Be aware though that the AFL code won't stop while the window is
displayed, so if you do an exploration over a few hundred stocks where
every stock gives a popup window, you could end up with dozens of the
windows showing at the same time.

GP

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <ken45140@xxx> wrote:

> I do not recall this being discussed (but of course I forget lots of
past
> messages).
>
> In making some code to be run in AA by an inexperienced AB user, I
want to
> error trap some situations that are likely to be encountered and
then give a
> message to the user instead of the program dropping into the Formula
Editor