[amibroker] Re: Market Profile

Ton,

Did you see the note on Example 4 about zooming...?

Example 4. Low-level graphic positioning - shows how to align built-in
plots() with the low-level graphics. Note that if scale changes
(pxheight changes) due to new data or different zoom level, it needs
additional refresh to read new scale and adjust positions properly.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"
<ton.sieverding@xxx> wrote:

> Tomasz what is the reason that the dots in example 4 do not fall
exactly on the price when zooming in and out ? Sometimes they are on
the price line but in most cases they are above or below the line. It
is as if they have a 'styleownscale'. I did not change your code. Any
suggestion how to get exactly the same chart ?

> Regards, Ton.

Steidlman's

Date: 8/15/2008 5:58 AM