[amibroker] Help with writing formula

Hi,

Greetings!!

Can someone help me in writing a formula with buy and sell arrows,
green and red for,

BUY when 5 EMA crosses 6 EMA
SELL when 6 EMA crossed 5 EMA

This I propose to use during market hours for aggressive trading, the
arrows must show up on the chart, for me to make the entries and exit.

Many thanks for all your help.

Cheers
Ravie