RE: [amibroker] Re: Need help on Jscript

Panos,

I love examples!

Had your code working, but with a script host error message. !  Still I have 3 images on my HD with the right file names per your code.  Decided to clean up any loose ends including making sure no problems in the tools commands.  For the path on my computer:  I think the space between Program and Files threw me off, so I relocated to a new directory with no spaces to contend with in the path.  The arguments and locations are as follows:

Command:   wscript.exe

Arguments:  C:\Scripts\ Auto_Export_to_png_deskTop.js

Initial Directory:  C:\Scripts\

I was ready to claim victory, tried it out one last time and …. Darn!

Had the following message:

Execution of the Windows Script Host failed (Not enough storage is available to complete this operation)

That can’t be since I have 2 gigs of memory and had nothing else running.  I also checked Task Manager which confirmed this.

I am sure the problem is in my computer at this point.  When I started working on the saving of images a few days ago, I cleverly crashed my computer when I did not go outside AB to use the ExportImage method.  I have been getting one or more  AB exception errors each day, and none before the crash occurred.

I tried System Restore with a Restore Point before the crash, and that didn’t help.  I am about ready to load a fresh copy of 5.00,, not the update,

Thanks for your code.  I really appreciate it.  I will keep plugging away.

Grover