[amibroker] Re: Need help on Jscript

You can just tack on the current date/time to the file name. Try
something along these lines before exporting your image:

// e.g. Image_2008-8-6_14-22-33.png
rightNow = new Date();
fileName = "Image_" + rightNow.getFullYear() + "-" +
(rightNow.getMonth() + 1) + "-" + rightNow.getDate() + "_" +
rightNow.getHours() + "-" + rightNow.getMinutes() +
rightNow.getSeconds() + ".png";

If you really want to get fancy, use "Buy_" or "Sell_" instead
of "Image_" :)

Alternatively, you can just use seconds since the epoch:

// e.g. Image_438057023343... some crazy long number ...
rightNow = new Date();
fileName = "Image_" + rightNow.getTime(); + ".png";

Mike