Re: SV: SV: [amibroker] Anyone actually making money?

Herman,

Your Spiritual Dharma is that of Exemplar, whereas mine is that of
Teacher. As such you have no requisite for a knowledge of the
mechanics of the Cosmos (your spiruality may well be covert rather
than overt) and so your understanding of intuition/detachment etc is
not quite spot on.

Dharma = our duty == our obedience to Universal Law ("that which is
written"  == our MISSION

In lay terms:

You are a beautiful soul and the HEART of this forum.
You are one of the finest people I have meet in my life and you have
a very healthy, balanced psyche.

If you were in need of counsel, as a spiritual friend, I would offer
it to you but you aren't so I don't.

I entirely agree with your current trading project and how you are
going about things i.e. AT is entirely appropriate for you, and I am
sure many others etc etc

I will discuss intuition etc a little more under Jan's post but
really IMO you are an intuitive yourself so you already know what the
answer is for YOU.

These are very advanced trading psychology matters - only a few are
interested and I doubt you have any need for the info.

An Examplar is like the Sun and shines on those around them.
Constancy is one keyword for an Exemplar.

"Here Comes The Sun", the Beatles;
"Shine On You Crazy Diamond", Pink Floyd;

brian_z *:-)