From: Louis P.
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Anyone actually making money?

Hi professor,

Thanks for sharing your results!  Those are incredible results, indeeed!  But, if I understand correctly, you trade 3 bars/day, right?  You split your Daily data in three, and then you act on this data.  But 23 trades is not a lot, and did you try this in OOS?   Was it as good?

I might be too skeptical, but I just have toruble to believe you can achieve 300% profit with 23 trades with 3 bars/daily consistantly.  Or am I missing something?

Anyway if it works, this is a proof that something can work!

BTW, where do you find the time to sleep?  :-P

Thanks!

Louis