Re: [amibroker] Re: Anyone actually making money?

> Is it not obvious to you that some people�s personality calls for a
trading system, while others personality calls for a discretionary
approach.

I think that is the best thing that I've read on this thread!

I agree. I have found that I am too emotional to try day trading because I make emotional decisions. That is why I developed an EOD program to trade. When that was very profitable,  I had my EOD program converted to a real time program and auto trade. I use a dat/night chart and only trade 3 times a day. Now I just watch to make sure the auto trade is working correctly.

Tom
> Is it not obvious to you that some people�s personality calls for a
trading system, while others personality calls for a discretionary
approach.

I think that is the best thing that I've read on this thread!

Tuzo