[amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers issues - anybody else having them?

i am not sure why this has to be any differnt from your other
upgrades. each upgrade that you produce will be complient to a
specific version of tws. if there is a prob. the user will probably
downgrade the tws and use the plugin that matches that tws version.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With IB you need to be careful when doing upgrades of TWS as
history shows
> that Interactive Brokers often release "not-100%-backward-
compatible" versions, to say
> it gently.
> When problems arise with new version, roll back to new old one until
> a) IB releases next version that fixes the problems
> b) we release next version that adjusts to incompatiblity found
>
> Problem with us making changes is that people use many different
TWS versions