Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers issues - anybody else having them?

Hello,

With IB you need to be careful when doing upgrades of TWS as history shows
that Interactive Brokers often release "not-100%-backward-compatible" versions, to say
it gently.
When problems arise with new version, roll back to new old one until
a) IB releases next version that fixes the problems
b) we release next version that adjusts to incompatiblity found

Problem with us making changes is that people use many different TWS versions
and if they are incompatible between each other, we have to find
some workaround that is compatible with *ALL* used TWS versions which
is pretty hard sometimes.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com