Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:52 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Volume Data from Yahoo! and Reloading Prior Week

I have noticed when downloading quotes from Yahoo! the volume the day
of the market close (regardless of the time you download it) is wrong.

I end up each weekend deleting all the qoute data in various indexes,
but not symbols. Who has time for that? Then download the past week
again.

Questions...
1. How can I download the prior weeks data and get the current volume
in AMIBroker without deleting all the quotes of the last week? If I do
not the vol does not change.

2. Does anyone have this volume issue with Yahoo! ? and if so did you
end up just tossing in the towel and purchasing a data feed?