Re: [amibroker] Volume Data from Yahoo! and Reloading Prior Week

Download daily yahoo data from the current server and on the weekend, sync it for the past week with data from the historical server. You dont need to manually delete quote data when you do the sync on the weekend.

--
best regards,
KaranZ