[amibroker] Re: Can the time period of last bar of intraday be lengthened?

Barry, you may be right re prices for stocks heavily traded pre/post
regular hours - but more lightly traded ones can have very misleading
prices (or so I think).

Why I want those last trades of the day - The indicators I use are
continuous from day to day (ie periods don't just start on 1st AM
bar) - that is why I want the last bar to be more complete and don't
want an 'extra' bar.  So, no it will not make a difference to a trade
after 4pm but may make a difference the following day or days.

BTW- I found the bar ending at 4:01 pm agrees with yahoo, qp and my
rt eod data providers... the bar ending at 4:00 rarely does.

This is the why... I guess there is no "how to...

Thanks anyway,
Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Scarborough" <razzbarry@xxx>
wrote:

> I am kind of at a loss why you even care. Is it going to make any
> difference in your real trades? But then I don't need to
understand.

> I checked my db from IB and the eod price does not agree with
Yahoo.