[amibroker] Re: The Perfect (?!) AmiBroker Setup [ was Vista 64...]

Herman, you might have a look at Gparted if partitioning is what
you're after. http://gparted.sourceforge.net/index.php
An excellent open source partition manager bootable from disc.

Adrian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, psytek <psytek@xxx> wrote:

> FYI:
>
> I mentioned i was going to test Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0. I
downloaded the software and installed it under Vista
> x64. The very first window that popped up reported 4 GByte instead
of 8 GByte memory. To me this indicated the software
> is, contrary to their statements, NOT compatible with Vista 64. I
did not run the software beyond that point.
> Going on chat I got replies like "It is supposed to be compatible",
and "their will be a new release soon",
> all very scary statements. Googling for these problems I found
other users having problems.

> Enough for me to drop this product as a solution running under
Vista 64.