Re: [amibroker] Re[4]: [AmiBroker-Vista64] data storage

Herman,

For the multiple keyboard switching.  You can use synergy
http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

I share my Apple wireless keyboard and mouse that is connected to my
macbookpro connected to 23" Apple display with my Thinkpad T61p
running Vista 64 connected to my Dell 24" monitor.

Tony