Re: [amibroker] The Perfect (?!) AmiBroker Setup [ was Vista 64...]

Herman,

I use acronis True Image Home on my Thinkpad T61p running Vista 64 to
create an Image of the HD everytime I install major software or
upgrade the OS.  To restore to previous stage it took about 20
minutes.  But if you like to test multiple OS I suggest running
virtualization like VMware then you can test and compare side by side
if you have powerful enough machine.  I run Parallel and VMWare on my
MacBookPro, you can create a snapshot before doing any test in
software.

Tony