From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Louis Préfontaine
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 12:08 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] What a Great Ranking Tool

Hi,

Let's say I want to sort them by how close they are to their 52 weeks high.  How would you do that?   I am not sure to understand the code.

Thanks,

Louis

2008/7/6 Ken Close <ken45140@xxxxxxxxx>:

Louis:

The short answer is Yes.

How to do it depends on what you consider Best?

Assume Rank is the variable holding the rank value.

Then Buy = Rank <= 500 AND some other buying condition.

Ken