Re: [amibroker] Re: Predicting future turning points.

Greetings all --

Angle!  When someone is talking about chart analysis and uses the word angle, my antenna vibrates.

One of the important premises of technical analysis is that every indicator used should be the same before and after stock splits.  An angle is a comparison of a horizontal distance with a vertical distance.  On most charts, the horizontal distance is time, the vertical distance is price.  Be wary of any calculation of dollars per day and check to be certain that the values of the indicators do not change as the stock splits.

Thanks,
Howard