Re: [amibroker] Re: Predicting future turning points.

Bill,

Yes, my eyes fooled me on the .png.  I thought the bar two to the
right was lower making it the pivot bar.

I did try it on longer timeframes also and did not get anything I
could see using at this point.
However,  you did not ask me if I thought the method would work, just
about drawing lines, so I will refrain from further comment on that
subject.

Best regards,
Dennis