[amibroker] Re: The EASIEST way to use new optimizer engines

Tomasz,
I'm trying out your cmae engine, on a known optimization problem, one
that I have been working on using IO for the last little while. while
this is still running at the time of writing (progress bar says est
time left 58 days). I would like to make one comment and one
suggestion.
I am quite impressed with the display of the progress bar: It is
showing a number of details that I like, like target obtained so far,
target best step and the best parameters values so far, thus giving
me some feedback if things are going the right way.
I'd also like you to consider a suggestion to further improve the
userability by making the progress bar independent of the AA analysis
window, so that one can scroll through the result which is displaying
in the background in AA as the optimization progress. Curently there
is no way to access them until the optimization is finished. Since
you are sort of displaying them, Why not give us the ability to
scroll through to see the latest Netprofit figures or whatever else
we want.
cheers
Paul.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>