[amibroker] Re: The EASIEST way to use new optimizer engines

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Ho" <paultsho@xxx> wrote:

> I'd also like you to consider a suggestion to further improve the
> usability by making the progress bar independent of the AA analysis
> window, so that one can scroll through the result which is displaying
> in the background in AA as the optimization progress. Currently there
> is no way to access them until the optimization is finished. Since
> you are sort of displaying them, Why not give us the ability to
> scroll through to see the latest Netprofit figures or whatever else
> we want.

I agree that that would be nice.

Two other "nice-to-haves" would be:

1.  Make the progress bar dialog resizable so we can expand it to
watch all the items without having to scroll.

2.  Display the final runtime for the optimization at the end along
with the number of rows.