Re: [amibroker] Study Charting a dream now...

Brian,

LOL

I don't like to "complain" -- just helpful feedback I hope.

Today I was able to trade off only one chart.
I was able to draw and adjust studies four times faster and more
accurately, which helped my trading performance in a big way.
I am lightening fast on the draw now.  Don't challenge me to a dual if
you want to stay solvent!  ;-)

Best regards,
Dennis