Re: [amibroker] Is Amibroker x64 For "Traders"

Thank you for answering all those questions!!!

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Hello,

ANY 32 bit application can only address 32 bit address space, i.e. 4GB.

Windows 32 bit however has a limit of 3GB of user address space.

So using AB32 under Windows 64 gives you ability to use 1GB more.

More than 4GB can be used as a disk cache however.

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com