[amibroker] Question on Floating Screen.

Hello All,

I run Vol based charts on two screens, with one chart “floating” say Es screen 2 if I click on that chart (to check a price!), then going back to screen 1 say NQ and clicking on that, the symbol changes to ES (the floater).  Could somebody please confirm that this has either been fix or not?

Recent quote from TJ makes me believe this could be fixed.

What arrived recently (5.02) is ability to "float" chart windows and move them OUTSIDE main window frame, like other floating windows mentioned.”

Thanks in advanced,

Jerry Gress

Stockton, Ca.