Re: [amibroker] Re: Set buyprice and sell price

Hi Graham,

I think it works!   I don't know why it didn't work previously, but thanks a lot for your help and your patience!

A last question: how would you set the buyprice to be the 5-minute close AFTER the 15-minute signal?

TimeFrameSet( in15Minute);

test = c>...

TimeFrameRestore();

test2 = TimeFrameExpand(test, in15Minute);

Buy = test2;
Sell=...;

BuyPrice = ?

I tried Buyprice= Ref (C,1) thinking I would get the 5-minute close after the 15-minute signal, but it didn't work.  I read all the section about timeframe in the manual, but still couldn't find how to do it.  What would you do in that situation?

Thank you again for your precious help!

Louis