Re: [amibroker] Re: Set buyprice and sell price

we are not referring to the database time period, but the chart period
being used
you cannot calculate values of a shorter bar period than the chart (or AA)
The only limitation your database period is that you cannot get 1
minute bars from 5 minute database
The charts are the same, you cannot get 5 minute bar from 15 minute chart

--
Cheers
Graham Kav