[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.12.0 BETA released

Hello Tomasz,

I played around with the new example-plugins and the example code from
the readme file, but I when running the optimizer I never get the
specified number of 1000 result lines. The number of result lines
which are listed in the AA window vary depending on the symbol list I
use (e.g. on Dow30 Symbols I got 335 results for SPSO and 943 results
for MOCA). The number of executed "Optimization Steps" in the progress
bar window counts always up to 1000, but not all results are shown.
What might be the reason?

For the "AddSummaryRows" an other very helpfull information would be
the StdDev and Mean value. Please could you consider to add it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Markus