Re: [amibroker] Re: Momentus Maximus..

Semantics - thats what you are talking about. Consider this for a moment [a] You have a directional bias in one time frame [b] To profit from that you drop down one time frame [c] You enter a trade when a pre-defined trigger is pulled e.g. a pivot low/high taken out in the direction of the larger trend(trend in the next higher time frame). So the "momentum" in the time frame you are trading is bringing you profit and the trade decision is based on the trend in the next higher time frame. We chose to apply it any label that we feel comfortable with.

Best Regards