[amibroker] Re: AB's Nightmare turns into delight

Definitely it's a feature and a pretty good one. I will go until
excellent.

To simplify matters, could I suggest to automatically display the
parameters of the formula ran by AA optimiser into the empty zone,
to the left of the buttons "Edit" "Explore" "Optimize" "File"
"Settings" "Close" ?
And maybe a warning that the set of parameters used in the graph could
be different that the one computed by Optimizer...

Confidence in my coding is back.

BTW, the more I use AB, the better it runs.

Regards