Re: [amibroker] Re: AB's Nightmare turns into delight

Glad things are looking up. Use the Feedback Centre for suggestions. It works.
After a few years I just accept a lot of the stuff I struggled with at first. The beginners
perspective is always insightful. As I understand it the Backtester is undergoing revision and your
ideas are certainly worth considering. G