RE: Desktop Search --- RE: [amibroker] afl files / Windows XP

That is good to know.

I used their internet search a long time ago, way before Google

I feel the same about Microsoft’s desktop search after upgrading to office 2007 (Lookout for outlook no longer works). It indexes all outlook mail too.

I just discovered that Microsoft’s desktop search has same capability you can select for each file extension to index properties only or properties and file contents. We’ll see how well it does…

Joseph Biran