[amibroker] Re: Possible new IB data plugin problem

murthysuresh,

Yes, you can describe it as "disappearance".  AmiBroker exits without
any error message or warning of any kind at the end of 1-year
backfills.  This has been reproducible for me.  I have not been doing
any scans so I can not comment on your problem beyond the above.  TWS
(882.2) kept running by itself without any visible problems.