Re: [amibroker] System Performance Indicators [was: Can someone fix this OLE code?]

Hi Tomasz,

Unfortunately, /autoupdate does only *ONE THING* that cannot be
changed or modified, and since Yahoo stores only current data for
some symbols, and historical data for others, and these seem to be
moving targets, one thing is not enough.  I simply fail to see why
there is no ability for "normal" people to control AQ via keystrokes.

Yuki