Re: [amibroker] System Performance Indicators [was: Can someone fix this OLE code?]

H>  Most of us are here to trade and not to learn new programming
H> languages; OLE and CBT are advanced tools for programmers.

Thank you, Herman!

And he's right, TJ.  Why do I need to learn another programming
language just to control a tool like Amiquote, which lacks such basic
(and to me, obvious) functionality as a scheduler, or even the
ability to be controlled by what are very common Windows schedulers?
You claim keyboard control is not dependable.  I find it quite
sufficient.  However I cannot even take a vacation from computers
unless I'm willing to forgo certain data that I retrieve with
Amiquote, simply because there is no way to accomplish what should be
a pathetically simple procedure of switching between 'Current' and
'Historical' quote retrieval via a keyboard shortcut.  My business is
trading, not learning multiple computer languages.  When you provide
tools that make my business easier, I am very pleased to support you.
When you require that I complicate my life by learning some computer
language that I am going to use for probably one single task, one
time (and then promptly forget), then don't be surprised when my
support diminishes.  I'm actually amazed you don't put up the
requisite code for controlling Amiquote on your site, so that it's
there for all AB users to take advantage of.

Yuki