Re: [amibroker] Re: Jake Bernstein Momentum formula

It depends on your own psychology.  Whether you believe in mean
reversion, or whether you believe price is a train, and how strongly,
will dictate what is easier for you.

This is the basic dichotomy: mean-reversionists versus "price is a
train" people.

And of course both are right; just never at the same time.

Yuki

s> Which is more psychologically threatening?

s> 1. Catching a train by running with it and hopping on board?

s> or

s> 2. Standing in front of the train and hoping it stops to allow you on
s> board, knowing very well that you could be on the wrong part of the
s> track and it runs you over instead?

s> #1 requires agility.  But it's psychologically easy to do.

s> #2 requires emotional fortitude.  It's psychologically difficult to
s> accept.