Re: [amibroker] UKB news

Brian,

I have enjoyed the encouragement and example you have shown in writing
for the UKB.  Even though I agree that the tools seemed like a
roadblock to me getting started with this, I do intend on writing more
when I get past certain hurdles.

I am not well acquainted with all the issues that went into the
choices for the UKB tools, so I can not criticize the end result
except to note that it does not meet my imagined ideal --which is a
tough standard (I'm a Mac guy).

However, I think part of the problem is that those who are capable of
making contributions, are also those who are up to their eyeballs
trying to create systems or keep up with an ever changing market.  It
is by intensive work on real solutions that the raw material comes for
things that can be shared.  And as you and others have discovered,
writing in a way that is educational and understandable is an art form.

Both you and Herman have made a huge contribution to the AB community
through your UKB posts.  Thank you.

Best wishes on whatever you undertake next.

Dennis