Re: [amibroker] UKB news

Brian, thanks for all the work you have done on the UKB. It would be hard to match by anyone.

I hope we will see you around for a long time on the various lists; your opinions and advice are always interesting and much appreciated!

Happy trading,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/