[amibroker] Re: Explanation and thresholds of BackTest terms

Louis,

See message #122637 where it is mentioned that the formula has since
changed. According to that post, the creator suggests a measure of
0.5 or better. Others within this forum have advocated that a value
of 0.15 or more is pretty good.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "louisprefontaine" <rockprog80@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For k-ratio, I see this: "K-Ratio - Detects inconsistency in
returns.
> Should be 1.0 or more. The higher K ratio is the more consistent
> return you may expect from the system. Linear regression slope of
> equity line multiplied by square root of sum of squared deviations
of
> bar number divided by standard error of equity line multiplied by
> square root of number of bars. More information: Stocks &
Commodities