[amibroker] Re: foreigndata

Hi N,
I had the same problem. you can see my post on it.
At indicator level it works (plot the buy for example) but not in
backtesting.
What active symbol are you using?I think if you have to disable price
bound checking or it will compare the price to the current symbol,
which is what I do, but I still get the wrong entry price or signal
generation even if I Use buyprice=foreign("..") and buy=
Logic(foreign" ..")) etc

Let me know .. I need to solve the same problem

Ly