[amibroker] Re: Explanation and thresholds of BackTest terms

Hi,

For k-ratio, I see this: "K-Ratio - Detects inconsistency in returns.
Should be 1.0 or more. The higher K ratio is the more consistent
return you may expect from the system. Linear regression slope of
equity line multiplied by square root of sum of squared deviations of
bar number divided by standard error of equity line multiplied by
square root of number of bars. More information: Stocks & Commodities
V14:3 (115-118): Measuring System Performance by Lars N. Kestner"

"Should be 1.0 or more".

Would anyone here consider as garbage some system with consistent
results over 100% Net profit/annum in many variations simply because
the k-ratio is.. let's say 0.2?

I'm struggling with this because everything else is good: RAR is good
RRR is good...  The drawdowns are importants, but far more profit than
drawdowns... So would you consider k-ratio should REALLY be more than 1.0?

Thanks,

Louis