Re: [amibroker] Re: Philosophical question

Ok I was naive; I thought I could simply ask and get some easy answers which would get me right on track to get new ideas on how to build a hourly system...

I'll stick around and try to get some piece of wisdom and maybe I will be able to build something with those that will eventually allow me to build the system I want to build!

Louis