[amibroker] Re: Using #include but not wanting those indicator's PLOT

I'll try that. I was attempting something, but kept getting hung up
as if I were to use, in the single indicator:

> if( IFP == "1" )
> {
> Plot(....)
> Plot(....)
> }

then that single indicator would error saying IFP was not
initialized. I'll try your method and let you know.

P.S. I need to keep the single indicators intact as that way they
plot their own and the composite plots the same singles formulas and
everything stays in synch (i.e. change a single indicator formula and
the composite changes - both graphed separately).

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "marketmonk777" <RedEyes777@xxx>
wrote:

> There may be another way but I am not sure it will work.
>
> In your main file (the one that the include files are called from)
put
> this in the parameters list:
> IFP = ParamToggle("Plot Include File Indicators?", "No|Yes");
> // IFP ~ Include File Plot?
>
> This will be used as a switch so to speak.
>
> Then modify your include files by changing the plot statements to:
> if( IFP == "1" )
> {
> Plot(....)
> Plot(....)
> }
>
> Let us know if you get it working.
>

> > How about making a copy of the #Include file, renaming it to
> > #filename_woPlot and removing all Plot statements?
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gmorlosky" <gmorlosky@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I want to include my indicators using #include in a composite
> indicator
> > > that takes their values and plots something, but I don't want
their
> > > plots as I will have my own plot in this composite indicator.
How