[amibroker] Re: Using #include but not wanting those indicator's PLOT

No luck.
if( IFP == 1 )  error - variable is not intialized.
I changed to 1 instead of "1" based on Herman's comment, but same
error). The Include file needs somehow to accept an uninitialized
value or increment an intialized value passed to it from the Main
file. Any thoughts ?