[amibroker] Re: Using #include but not wanting those indicator's PLOT

There may be another way but I am not sure it will work.

In your main file (the one that the include files are called from) put
this in the parameters list:
IFP = ParamToggle("Plot Include File Indicators?", "No|Yes");
// IFP ~ Include File Plot?

This will be used as a switch so to speak.

Then modify your include files by changing the plot statements to:
if( IFP == "1" )
{
Plot(....)
Plot(....)