Re: [amibroker] Re: thanx sanjay!!

Dear Sanjay,

I appriciate your efforts for the investors and u are really sometimes giving quick easy methods for Data.

I would like to talk with u personally if u send me ur Cell No.. Pl note my Mobile No: 9427560572.

Can i download Yahoo Data live (RT)?

If any idea, pl give me some hints>

Sanjay Thakkar <thakkarps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Mahesh,
There are some who use this method which i mention here below.
Very few people know here that there is also a free util which can
download yahoo backfill for 1 min and 5 mins this is the same data
which when u see charts on yahoo finance in 1 day & 5 day format
The util is freeware made by JoyDeep Mitra.
People keep 2 database with this util which they update it with this
util and they use it with the amiquote in realtime which hetal has
shown then at the end of day they overwirte with the backup copy so
if any data are missed and the volume barwise problem is solved And
at the and of day they update it with the data downloader to have a
fresh & complete data for the next day. And if u are using Power
IndiaBulls then this util can also convert the tick data to ami
compatible ieod data.
The util can be downloaded from:
Thanks to JoyDeep for this freeware util
http://rapidshare.com/files/101709982/DATA_DOWNLOADER1.1.rar.html

Hope this helps.

-sanjayt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "mahest72" <mahest72@xx.> wrote:

> dear sanjay
> thanx for ur reply,
> since i dont have much computer background it was bit confusing,
> ur reply cleared my doubt, outcome is we have to retain modified
file
> as aqd.rt for real time and retain old file in its orginal form
just
> adding eod to it. since there can not be 2 file with same name in
> single folder.
>
> yes it is truly a pinch people are charging for this simple trick
> where as ofcourse money saved can be utelized to buy amibroker or
its
> utelities, no doubt amibroker is good and thnx to tormaz. i m sure
and
> wish tormaz will be rewarded for his efforts!!
>
> even i m thankful to hetal/kailash whu has posted file to download
> free RT data. i just wish if i can persnally thank him too.
>
> with regards
> mahesh

Thanking you with Kind Regards,

Haresh Patel

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___