Re: [amibroker] thanx sanjay!!

I got your Thanks brother :)

Kailash

----- Original Message ----
From: mahest72 <mahest72@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:11:45 PM
Subject: [amibroker] thanx sanjay!!

dear sanjay
thanx for ur reply,
since i dont have much computer background it was bit confusing,
ur reply cleared my doubt, outcome is we have to retain modified file
as aqd.rt for real time and retain old file in its orginal form just
adding eod to it. since there can not be 2 file with same name in
single folder.

yes it is truly a pinch people are charging for this simple trick
where as ofcourse money saved can be utelized to buy amibroker or its
utelities, no doubt amibroker is good and thnx to tormaz. i m sure and
wish tormaz will be rewarded for his efforts!!

even i m thankful to hetal/kailash whu has posted file to download
free RT data. i just wish if i can persnally thank him too.

with regards
mahesh

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___